What is the EMSella Urinary Incontinence Chair?
- The BTL EMSella uses High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to cause deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation along with restoration of neuromuscular control.
- The focused electromagnetic energy and in-depth penetration of the entire pelvic floor area is the key to the EMSella’s effectiveness.
- One session causes over 11,000 pelvic muscle contractions, an important part of pelvic muscle re-education.
- Rejuv Gynecology is the first EMSella provider for New Jersey and an exclusive provider for the Tri-State area.
Why use EMSella for Urinary incontinence and pelvic muscle training?
- FDA cleared for urinary incontinence.
- 95% of treated patients report significant improvement in their quality of life affected by urinary incontinence.
- Treats entire pelvic floor area and is more effective than doing Kegel exercises alone.
- Patients remain fully clothed.
- Treatments are non-invasive and patients may resume normal activities immediately afterward.